List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Antonio Modesto Date:April 23 2012 2:44pm
Subject:Cluster crash after datanode shutdown
View as plain text
Hi,

I setting up a mysql cluster with 2 data nodes and 1 management node. I
was testing its reliability by shutting down a node and making some
queries in the alive one, when I was testing with a small database, it
worked well, independently of the data node I turned off, it kept
running. The problem is when I import my radius database to it (about
1.5GB), if I turn one of the data nodes off, the cluster stops and I
receive this message:

Node 3: Forced node shutdown completed. Caused by error 2305: 'Node lost
connection to other nodes and can not form a unpartitioned cluster,
please investigate if there are error(s) on other node(s)(Arbitration
error). Temporary error, restart node'.

I've seen in some lists the people recommending to enable the
StopOnError attribute, but I don't know its side effects.

Thanks.

Thread
Cluster crash after datanode shutdownAntonio Modesto23 Apr
  • RE: Cluster crash after datanode shutdownAndrew Morgan23 Apr
    • RE: Cluster crash after datanode shutdownAntonio Modesto23 Apr
      • RE: Cluster crash after datanode shutdownAndrew Morgan23 Apr
RE: Cluster crash after datanode shutdownAntonio Modesto23 Apr
  • RE: Cluster crash after datanode shutdownAndrew Morgan23 Apr
    • RE: Cluster crash after datanode shutdownAntonio Modesto23 Apr
      • Re: Cluster crash after datanode shutdownfranco riggi25 Apr