List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:periyannan natarajan Date:April 9 2012 10:12am
Subject:ndbinfo database is missing...,
View as plain text
Dear Friends,

                I am having 4 data nodes and 4 API nodes and 1 management
server.

i can connect 4 data nodes and 3 API nodes.one of my API node are not
connected.i checked into API node there is no ndbinfo database.

my management configuration are:

ndb_mgm> show
Cluster Configuration
---------------------
[ndbd(NDB)]	4 node(s)
id=2	@192.168.168.100  (mysql-5.1.51 ndb-7.1.9, Nodegroup: 0)
id=3	@192.168.168.101  (mysql-5.1.51 ndb-7.1.9, Nodegroup: 0, Master)
id=4	@192.168.168.46  (mysql-5.1.51 ndb-7.1.9, Nodegroup: 1)
id=5	@192.168.168.71  (mysql-5.1.51 ndb-7.1.9, Nodegroup: 1)

[ndb_mgmd(MGM)]	1 node(s)
id=1	@192.168.168.43  (mysql-5.1.51 ndb-7.1.9)

[mysqld(API)]	4 node(s)
id=6	@192.168.168.100  (mysql-5.1.51 ndb-7.1.9)
id=7 (not connected, accepting connect from 192.168.168.101)
id=8	@192.168.168.46  (mysql-5.1.51 ndb-7.1.9)
id=9	@192.168.168.71  (mysql-5.1.51 ndb-7.1.9)

please give idea to solve this problem.how i will get back that ndbinfo
database?. Shall take mysql dump of ndbinfo database from existing server
and i will import here(192.168.168.101).

Regards,
Periyannan Natarajan.