List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Andrew Morgan Date:February 20 2012 8:56am
Subject:RE: MySQL Cluster External Arbitration
View as plain text
Hi Chris,

One use case for this was Oracle Solaris Cluster agent for MySQL -
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/server-storage/solaris-cluster/overview/index.html -
you might find some good best practices in that agent.

Regards, Andrew.

Thread
MySQL Cluster External ArbitrationChris Jones19 Feb
  • RE: MySQL Cluster External ArbitrationAndrew Morgan20 Feb