List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mat Keep Date:February 16 2012 8:52am
Subject:Re: multi-site clusters in 7.2 ?
View as plain text
it is worth also highlighting there have been enhancements to the
cluster heartbeating mechanism that makes it more tolerant of WAN
latency spikes

--
Regards

Mat Keep
MySQL Cluster&  HA Programs
Oracle Corp.
+44 (0)7765 898-605

Thread
multi-site clusters in 7.2 ?Hendrik Woltersdorf16 Feb
  • RE: multi-site clusters in 7.2 ?Andrew Morgan16 Feb
    • Re: multi-site clusters in 7.2 ?Mat Keep16 Feb