List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Andrew Morgan Date:February 16 2012 8:38am
Subject:RE: multi-site clusters in 7.2 ?
View as plain text
Hi Hendrik,

 A good starting point would be the Multi-site clustering section of the white paper from
http://www.mysql.com/why-mysql/white-papers/mysql_wp_cluster7_architecture.php - this
includes some recommendations for setting it up.

Regards, Andrew.

Thread
multi-site clusters in 7.2 ?Hendrik Woltersdorf16 Feb
  • RE: multi-site clusters in 7.2 ?Andrew Morgan16 Feb
    • Re: multi-site clusters in 7.2 ?Mat Keep16 Feb