List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Sara Borghol Date:December 20 2011 8:16am
Subject:Regarding network load balance mysql cluster
View as plain text
Hello sirs,

In our site, we are using mysql(5.0.45) under wamp application, we want
to make load balance cluster, what is the suitable way to form the
cluster, I found that using mysql cluster manager software works for
version later than 5.1,I also use the steps described here
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/mysql-cluster.html , but as the
mysql is setup under wamp and its installation location is under the
path c:\wamp\bin\mysql\mysql5.0.45 so I face some problems in
determining the location where to put the extracted files determined in
these steps.

Could you help me please to find a suitable way to form the cluster?

Thanks alot
Sara Borghol

Thread
Regarding network load balance mysql clusterSara Borghol20 Dec