List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:umapathi b Date:November 29 2011 1:40pm
Subject:Re: Replication issue from Cluster to Non Cluster
View as plain text
Thanks Jonas for your valuable info..

- Umapathi.

On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 6:43 PM, Jonas Oreland <jonas.oreland@stripped>wrote:

> On 11/29/11 14:09, umapathi b wrote:
>
>> Hi Guys,
>>
>> I could resolve the issue .
>> The issue was that as the table is having mediumtext column, the data was
>> not being replicated.
>> When I changed it to varchar , everything went fine..
>>
>> Once again thanks to all ..and Wagner...
>>

> FYI:
>
> mediumtext is internally stored as blob,
> and to replicate table with blob, table need to have a primary key
>
> adding a primary key (e.g auto_increment) would also have worked
>
> /Jonas
>

>> - Umapathi.
>>
>> On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 6:37 PM, Wagner Bianchi
>> <wagnerbianchijr@stripped>**wrote:
>>
>>  Could you share with us the result of SHOW SLAVE STATUS command?
>>>
>>> Best wishes,
>>> --
>>> *Wagner Bianchi*
>>>

>>> 2011/11/29 umapathi b<umapathi.b@stripped>
>>>
>>>  Hi,

Thread
Replication issue from Cluster to Non Clusterumapathi b29 Nov
  • Re: Replication issue from Cluster to Non ClusterWagner Bianchi29 Nov
    • Re: Replication issue from Cluster to Non Clusterumapathi b29 Nov
      • Re: Replication issue from Cluster to Non ClusterWagner Bianchi29 Nov
      • Re: Replication issue from Cluster to Non ClusterJonas Oreland29 Nov