List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jonas Oreland Date:November 29 2011 1:13pm
Subject:Re: Replication issue from Cluster to Non Cluster
View as plain text
On 11/29/11 14:09, umapathi b wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> I could resolve the issue .
> The issue was that as the table is having mediumtext column, the data was
> not being replicated.
> When I changed it to varchar , everything went fine..
>
> Once again thanks to all ..and Wagner...

FYI:

mediumtext is internally stored as blob,
and to replicate table with blob, table need to have a primary key

adding a primary key (e.g auto_increment) would also have worked

/Jonas

> - Umapathi.
>
> On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 6:37 PM, Wagner Bianchi
> <wagnerbianchijr@stripped>wrote:
>
>> Could you share with us the result of SHOW SLAVE STATUS command?
>>
>> Best wishes,
>> --
>> *Wagner Bianchi*
>>

>> 2011/11/29 umapathi b<umapathi.b@stripped>
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I set up replcation from cluster to non-cluster.
>>> For most of the tables it is working fine. But for a few tables ...it is
>>> not.
>>> The DML statements wrt to the table are not even logged into the binlog.
>>> Anyone faced this problem earlier ? How to solve this or any other idea ?
>>> Plz let me know ..
>>>
>>> Here are the table strucutures.
>>>
>>> Master
>>> -----------

>>>   `user_id` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
>>>   `support_operator` varchar(16) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
>>>   `comment_date` datetime NOT NULL DEFAULT '0000-00-00 00:00:00',
>>>   `comments` mediumtext NOT NULL,
>>>   KEY `idx_user_admin_comments` (`user_id`)
>>> ) ENGINE=ndbcluster DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1 |
>>>
>>> Slave
>>> ------------
>>>   `user_id` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
>>>   `support_operator` varchar(16) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
>>>   `comment_date` datetime NOT NULL DEFAULT '0000-00-00 00:00:00',
>>>   `comments` mediumtext NOT NULL,
>>>   KEY `idx_user_admin_comments` (`user_id`)
>>> ) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1 |
>>>

>>> Umapathi
>>> 8019133653

Thread
Replication issue from Cluster to Non Clusterumapathi b29 Nov
  • Re: Replication issue from Cluster to Non ClusterWagner Bianchi29 Nov
    • Re: Replication issue from Cluster to Non Clusterumapathi b29 Nov
      • Re: Replication issue from Cluster to Non ClusterWagner Bianchi29 Nov
      • Re: Replication issue from Cluster to Non ClusterJonas Oreland29 Nov