List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Tomas Ulin Date:October 8 2004 3:18pm
Subject:Re: Cluster questions from a newbie
View as plain text
Paul,

you should only have to create database on both sides.

frm files should be automatic.

If this is not the case something else is wrong;

mysqld 1> create table t1... engine=ndb;
mysqld 1> insert into t1...
mysqld 2> select * from t1;

and you should see your data...

if not:
verify that ndb is enabled; show variables like '%ndb%'
verify that the other mysqld is connected; mysqld 2> create table t2...
engine=ndb;