List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Wagner Bianchi Date:November 8 2011 12:10pm
Subject:Re: Managment Server Can't read Config.ini
View as plain text
Management Node, after to be rose by the first time, used to persist cache
into some files located at /usr/mysql-cluster

Check whether those files are on that mentioned location and if yes, "rm"
those and try to restart your ndb_mgmd

Best wishes,
--
*Wagner Bianchi* - Administrador de Bancos de Dados
*Mobile:* +55 (31) 8654 - 9510

2011/11/8 Ridd1ck <Ridd1ck.ste@stripped>

> This is the config.ini file in /var/lib/mysql-cluster/
>
> [NDBD DEFAULT]
> NoOfReplicas=2
> DataMemory=15675M
> IndexMemory=1960M
> LockPagesInMainMemory=1
> MaxNoOfConcurrentOperations=100000
> MaxNoOfConcurrentTransactions=16384
> StringMemory=25
> MaxNoOfTables=20320
> MaxNoOfOrderedIndexes=10160
> MaxNoOfUniqueHashIndexes=2540
> MaxNoOfAttributes=121920
> MaxNoOfTriggers=71120
>
> [MYSQLD DEFAULT]
>
> [NDB_MGMD DEFAULT]
>
> [TCP DEFAULT]
>
> # Section for the cluster management node
> [NDB_MGMD]
> # IP address of the management node (this system)
> NodeId=1
> HostName=10.0.0.164
>
> # Section for the storage nodes
> [NDBD]
> # IP address of the first storage node
> HostName=10.0.0.165
> DataDir=/var/lib/mysql-cluster
>
> [NDBD]
> # IP address of the second storage node
> HostName=10.0.0.166
> DataDir=/var/lib/mysql-cluster
>

> # one [MYSQLD] per storage node
> [MYSQLD]
> HostName=10.0.0.165
> [MYSQLD]
> HostName=10.0.0.166
>

> i run the command that you said but whne i try to view the config
> with this command nbd_mgmd -P
> the MaxNoOfConcurrentOperations for example remain the default value...
>
> Can you Help me?
> I think that my config.ini file is correct.

Managment Server Can't read Config.iniRidd1ck8 Nov
  • Re: Managment Server Can't read Config.iniJohan Andersson8 Nov
    • Re: Managment Server Can't read Config.iniRidd1ck8 Nov
      • Re: Managment Server Can't read Config.iniWagner Bianchi8 Nov