List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ridd1ck Date:November 8 2011 12:01pm
Subject:Re: Managment Server Can't read Config.ini
View as plain text
This is the config.ini file in /var/lib/mysql-cluster/

[NDBD DEFAULT]
NoOfReplicas=2
DataMemory=15675M
IndexMemory=1960M
LockPagesInMainMemory=1
MaxNoOfConcurrentOperations=100000
MaxNoOfConcurrentTransactions=16384
StringMemory=25
MaxNoOfTables=20320
MaxNoOfOrderedIndexes=10160
MaxNoOfUniqueHashIndexes=2540
MaxNoOfAttributes=121920
MaxNoOfTriggers=71120

[MYSQLD DEFAULT]

[NDB_MGMD DEFAULT]

[TCP DEFAULT]

# Section for the cluster management node
[NDB_MGMD]
# IP address of the management node (this system)
NodeId=1
HostName=10.0.0.164

# Section for the storage nodes
[NDBD]
# IP address of the first storage node
HostName=10.0.0.165
DataDir=/var/lib/mysql-cluster

[NDBD]
# IP address of the second storage node
HostName=10.0.0.166
DataDir=/var/lib/mysql-cluster

# one [MYSQLD] per storage node
[MYSQLD]
HostName=10.0.0.165
[MYSQLD]
HostName=10.0.0.166

i run the command that you said but whne i try to view the config
with this command nbd_mgmd -P
the MaxNoOfConcurrentOperations for example remain the default value...

Can you Help me?
I think that my config.ini file is correct.

Managment Server Can't read Config.iniRidd1ck8 Nov
  • Re: Managment Server Can't read Config.iniJohan Andersson8 Nov
    • Re: Managment Server Can't read Config.iniRidd1ck8 Nov
      • Re: Managment Server Can't read Config.iniWagner Bianchi8 Nov