List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ridd1ck Date:November 7 2011 11:25am
Subject:Re: When I Try to create multiple Tables i get errors
View as plain text
Can anyone please help me how to see if the managment server reads the config
file after restart?
I suppose the problem is here because when i run this command
ndb_mgmd -f /var/lib/mysql-cluster/config.ini
--configdir=/var/lib/mysql-cluster/config.ini   --reload
and then
ndb_mgm to go to the managment server client i get this output:

[root@m1163 ~]# ndb_mgmd -f /var/lib/mysql-cluster/config.ini
--configdir=/var/lib/mysql-cluster/config.ini   --reload
MySQL Cluster Management Server mysql-5.1.56 ndb-7.1.14

[root@m1163 ~]# ndb_mgm
-- NDB Cluster -- Management Client --
ndb_mgm> show;
Unable to connect with connect string: nodeid=0,localhost:1186
Retrying every 5 seconds. Attempts left: 2 1^C
and then run this and all works perfect...
[root@m1163 ~]# ndb_mgmd
MySQL Cluster Management Server mysql-5.1.56 ndb-7.1.14

[root@m1163 ~]# ndb_mgm
-- NDB Cluster -- Management Client --
ndb_mgm> show;
Connected to Management Server at: localhost:1186
Cluster Configuration

I'm really confused with the cluster at this time please help me.

When I Try to create multiple Tables i get errorsRidd1ck4 Nov
  • Re: When I Try to create multiple Tables i get errorsJason Brooke4 Nov
    • Re: When I Try to create multiple Tables i get errorsRavi Kiran PENTYALA5 Nov
      • Re: When I Try to create multiple Tables i get errorsJohan Andersson5 Nov
        • Re: When I Try to create multiple Tables i get errorsRidd1ck7 Nov
          • Re: When I Try to create multiple Tables i get errorsJohan Andersson7 Nov