List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johan Andersson Date:November 7 2011 10:20am
Subject:Re: When I Try to create multiple Tables i get errors
View as plain text
Try MaxNoOfTables
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.1/en/mysql-cluster-ndbd-definition.html#ndbparam-ndbd-maxnooftables
-j
On 2011-11-07 11.07, Ridd1ck wrote:
> Anyone?
> Why if i drop one table can create an other one?
> There is a limitation of how much tables can i create?
> How to solve this?

When I Try to create multiple Tables i get errorsRidd1ck4 Nov
  • Re: When I Try to create multiple Tables i get errorsJason Brooke4 Nov
    • Re: When I Try to create multiple Tables i get errorsRavi Kiran PENTYALA5 Nov
      • Re: When I Try to create multiple Tables i get errorsJohan Andersson5 Nov
        • Re: When I Try to create multiple Tables i get errorsRidd1ck7 Nov
          • Re: When I Try to create multiple Tables i get errorsJohan Andersson7 Nov