List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ridd1ck Date:November 7 2011 10:07am
Subject:Re: When I Try to create multiple Tables i get errors
View as plain text
Anyone?
Why if i drop one table can create an other one?
There is a limitation of how much tables can i create?
How to solve this?

When I Try to create multiple Tables i get errorsRidd1ck4 Nov
  • Re: When I Try to create multiple Tables i get errorsJason Brooke4 Nov
    • Re: When I Try to create multiple Tables i get errorsRavi Kiran PENTYALA5 Nov
      • Re: When I Try to create multiple Tables i get errorsJohan Andersson5 Nov
        • Re: When I Try to create multiple Tables i get errorsRidd1ck7 Nov
          • Re: When I Try to create multiple Tables i get errorsJohan Andersson7 Nov