List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ridd1ck Date:November 7 2011 9:52am
Subject:Re: When I Try to create multiple Tables i get errors
View as plain text
Ok I set datamemory and the others configs but i get this error again after
the restart of all cluster.
When i try to create the 21th table of database i get this error
ERROR 1005 (HY000): Can't create table 'smsc12.user' (errno: 136)
But if delete one of my database table, i can create one?
there is limitation of cluster?
what can i do for this?

When I Try to create multiple Tables i get errorsRidd1ck4 Nov
  • Re: When I Try to create multiple Tables i get errorsJason Brooke4 Nov
    • Re: When I Try to create multiple Tables i get errorsRavi Kiran PENTYALA5 Nov
      • Re: When I Try to create multiple Tables i get errorsJohan Andersson5 Nov
        • Re: When I Try to create multiple Tables i get errorsRidd1ck7 Nov
          • Re: When I Try to create multiple Tables i get errorsJohan Andersson7 Nov