List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johan Andersson Date:November 7 2011 9:35am
Subject:Re: When I Try to create multiple Tables i get errors
View as plain text
Hi,

increase DataMemory and IndexMemory in config.ini

[NDBD DEFAULT]
DataMemory=...
IndexMemory=...

save config file
stop ndb_mgmd
start ndb_mgmd :    ndb_mgmd -f /path/to/config.ini
--configdir=/path/to   --reload
Restart the data nodes one by one (online), or stop / start them

Good luck
johan

On 2011-11-07 10.33, Ridd1ck wrote:
> Yes but my problem is where can i set this Configuration?
> In Managment server node at config.ini? or in each mysql server node in file
> my.cnf?
> and which is the correct section?
> mysqld or mysql?

When I Try to create multiple Tables i get errorsRidd1ck4 Nov
  • Re: When I Try to create multiple Tables i get errorsJason Brooke4 Nov
    • Re: When I Try to create multiple Tables i get errorsRavi Kiran PENTYALA5 Nov
      • Re: When I Try to create multiple Tables i get errorsJohan Andersson5 Nov
        • Re: When I Try to create multiple Tables i get errorsRidd1ck7 Nov
          • Re: When I Try to create multiple Tables i get errorsJohan Andersson7 Nov