List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ridd1ck Date:November 7 2011 9:33am
Subject:Re: When I Try to create multiple Tables i get errors
View as plain text
Yes but my problem is where can i set this Configuration?
In Managment server node at config.ini? or in each mysql server node in file
my.cnf?
and which is the correct section?
mysqld or mysql?

When I Try to create multiple Tables i get errorsRidd1ck4 Nov
  • Re: When I Try to create multiple Tables i get errorsJason Brooke4 Nov
    • Re: When I Try to create multiple Tables i get errorsRavi Kiran PENTYALA5 Nov
      • Re: When I Try to create multiple Tables i get errorsJohan Andersson5 Nov
        • Re: When I Try to create multiple Tables i get errorsRidd1ck7 Nov
          • Re: When I Try to create multiple Tables i get errorsJohan Andersson7 Nov