List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johan Andersson Date:November 5 2011 7:47am
Subject:Re: When I Try to create multiple Tables i get errors
View as plain text
You need to increase indexmemory and datamemory,
See prev email.

Br Johan

Sent from my iPad

On 5 nov 2011, at 05:08, Ravi Kiran PENTYALA <ravi.mysqldba@stripped> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> error:136 means no room in your index file.
>
> you need to do some config changes.
>
> i think if you can increase.
>
> MaxNoOfConcurrentOperations=100000
>
> it will resolve your issue.
>
> Regards,
> Ravi..
>

> On Fri, Nov 4, 2011 at 11:20 PM, Jason Brooke <
> jason.brooke@stripped> wrote:
>
>> Did you try using the 'perror' program that comes with mysql to see if it
>> reveals more information about the error?
>>
>> Otherwise a google search for "Can't create table (errno: 136)" looks like
>> it has a lot of potential information. You'll often find that people have
>> already kindly spent a lot of their time documenting these things for other
>> users like us, not least of all in the actual mysql documentation
>>
>> Regards,
>> Jason
>>

>> On 04/11/2011 14:57, Ridd1ck wrote:
>>
>>> Can't create table 'pricing.force_sender_id' (errno:
>>> 136)
>>>

>> --

When I Try to create multiple Tables i get errorsRidd1ck4 Nov
  • Re: When I Try to create multiple Tables i get errorsJason Brooke4 Nov
    • Re: When I Try to create multiple Tables i get errorsRavi Kiran PENTYALA5 Nov
      • Re: When I Try to create multiple Tables i get errorsJohan Andersson5 Nov
        • Re: When I Try to create multiple Tables i get errorsRidd1ck7 Nov
          • Re: When I Try to create multiple Tables i get errorsJohan Andersson7 Nov