List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ravi Kiran PENTYALA Date:November 5 2011 4:08am
Subject:Re: When I Try to create multiple Tables i get errors
View as plain text
Hi,

error:136 means no room in your index file.

you need to do some config changes.

i think if you can increase.

MaxNoOfConcurrentOperations=100000

it will resolve your issue.

Regards,
Ravi..

On Fri, Nov 4, 2011 at 11:20 PM, Jason Brooke <
jason.brooke@stripped> wrote:

> Did you try using the 'perror' program that comes with mysql to see if it
> reveals more information about the error?
>
> Otherwise a google search for "Can't create table (errno: 136)" looks like
> it has a lot of potential information. You'll often find that people have
> already kindly spent a lot of their time documenting these things for other
> users like us, not least of all in the actual mysql documentation
>
> Regards,
> Jason
>

> On 04/11/2011 14:57, Ridd1ck wrote:
>
>> Can't create table 'pricing.force_sender_id' (errno:
>> 136)

When I Try to create multiple Tables i get errorsRidd1ck4 Nov
  • Re: When I Try to create multiple Tables i get errorsJason Brooke4 Nov
    • Re: When I Try to create multiple Tables i get errorsRavi Kiran PENTYALA5 Nov
      • Re: When I Try to create multiple Tables i get errorsJohan Andersson5 Nov
        • Re: When I Try to create multiple Tables i get errorsRidd1ck7 Nov
          • Re: When I Try to create multiple Tables i get errorsJohan Andersson7 Nov