List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jason Brooke Date:November 4 2011 5:50pm
Subject:Re: When I Try to create multiple Tables i get errors
View as plain text
Did you try using the 'perror' program that comes with mysql to see if
it reveals more information about the error?

Otherwise a google search for "Can't create table (errno: 136)" looks
like it has a lot of potential information. You'll often find that
people have already kindly spent a lot of their time documenting these
things for other users like us, not least of all in the actual mysql
documentation

Regards,
Jason

On 04/11/2011 14:57, Ridd1ck wrote:
> Can't create table 'pricing.force_sender_id' (errno:
> 136)
Thread
When I Try to create multiple Tables i get errorsRidd1ck4 Nov
  • Re: When I Try to create multiple Tables i get errorsJason Brooke4 Nov
    • Re: When I Try to create multiple Tables i get errorsRavi Kiran PENTYALA5 Nov
      • Re: When I Try to create multiple Tables i get errorsJohan Andersson5 Nov
        • Re: When I Try to create multiple Tables i get errorsRidd1ck7 Nov
          • Re: When I Try to create multiple Tables i get errorsJohan Andersson7 Nov