List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johan Andersson Date:November 4 2011 10:28am
Subject:Re: change in mysql cluster config file
View as plain text
hi,

you have two options:

1) (not knowing what bulksync.sql contains):
  -  split this file into smaller chunks

2) increase MaxNoOfConcurrentOperations in config.ini
- you don't mention the cluster version, but if you are on 7.X you can
add into config.ini under:
[NDBD DEFAULT]
MaxNoOfConcurrentOperations=100000

save config file
stop ndb_mgmd
start ndb_mgmd :    ndb_mgmd -f /path/to/config.ini
--configdir=/path/to   --reload
Restart the data nodes one by one (online), or stop / start them

Please not that each MaxNoOfConcurrentOperations cost you 1KB of RAM, so
setting it to 1000000 will cost you 1GB of RAM.

Moreover, recommended is use small transaction in Cluster. If you can
make sure the inserts in the bulksync.sql is inserting about 10000
records at a time it is better than trying to insert 100000 in one
transaction.

BR
Johan
Severalnines AB
http://www.severalnines.com/cluster-configurator

On 2011-11-04 11.20, Ridd1ck wrote:
> Hello,
> I was configured one cluster with 2 data nodes and 1 managment server.
> I try to up one database in one cluster node and i get this error:
> mysql BulkSync<  bulksync.sql
> ERROR 1297 (HY000) at line 42: Got temporary error 233 'Out of operation
> records in transaction coordinator (increase MaxNoOfConcurrentOperations)'
> from NDBCLUSTER.
>
> Can you help me please?
> My database is really Big, and have a big problem with this...

change in mysql cluster config fileumapathi b3 Nov
  • Re: change in mysql cluster config fileJohan Andersson3 Nov
  • Re: change in mysql cluster config fileRidd1ck4 Nov
    • Re: change in mysql cluster config fileJohan Andersson4 Nov
      • Re: change in mysql cluster config fileRidd1ck4 Nov
        • Re: change in mysql cluster config fileJohan Andersson4 Nov
          • Re: change in mysql cluster config fileRidd1ck4 Nov
            • Re: change in mysql cluster config fileRidd1ck4 Nov
              • Re: change in mysql cluster config fileRidd1ck4 Nov
                • Re: change in mysql cluster config fileJohan Andersson4 Nov
                  • Re: change in mysql cluster config fileRidd1ck4 Nov
                    • Re: change in mysql cluster config fileJason Brooke4 Nov
                      • Re: change in mysql cluster config fileRidd1ck4 Nov
                        • Re: change in mysql cluster config fileJohan Andersson4 Nov
Re: change in mysql cluster config fileumapathi b3 Nov