List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johan Andersson Date:November 3 2011 10:34am
Subject:Re: change in mysql cluster config file
View as plain text
Hi,

What is written out in the cluster log?
Does it say it detected the change?

Do you have two management servers (however it sounds like you have only
one)?
Stop both
make sure both have the same config.ini
Start both with --reload

BR
johan

On 2011-11-03 11.25, umapathi b wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am trying to change a parameter like MaxNoOfAttributes in the
> config.ini
> from 10000 to 25000.
> So as to achieve this ..I edited the config.ini on the Management node
> and re-started it with ndb_mgmd -f --reload option .
> After that I restarted my data nodes and sql nodes one by one .
> But I could not see the change .
>
> When I am doing ndb_config -q MaxNoOfAttributes , I am seeing the same
> old value i.e. 10000 only .
> Is the process I am doing correct ? If not ..plz guide me ..in this
> regard ..
>
> Thanks,
> Umapathi.
> 8019133653.

Thread
change in mysql cluster config fileumapathi b3 Nov
  • Re: change in mysql cluster config fileJohan Andersson3 Nov
  • Re: change in mysql cluster config fileRidd1ck4 Nov
    • Re: change in mysql cluster config fileJohan Andersson4 Nov
      • Re: change in mysql cluster config fileRidd1ck4 Nov
        • Re: change in mysql cluster config fileJohan Andersson4 Nov
          • Re: change in mysql cluster config fileRidd1ck4 Nov
            • Re: change in mysql cluster config fileRidd1ck4 Nov
              • Re: change in mysql cluster config fileRidd1ck4 Nov
                • Re: change in mysql cluster config fileJohan Andersson4 Nov
                  • Re: change in mysql cluster config fileRidd1ck4 Nov
                    • Re: change in mysql cluster config fileJason Brooke4 Nov
                      • Re: change in mysql cluster config fileRidd1ck4 Nov
                        • Re: change in mysql cluster config fileJohan Andersson4 Nov
Re: change in mysql cluster config fileumapathi b3 Nov