List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:umapathi b Date:November 3 2011 10:25am
Subject:change in mysql cluster config file
View as plain text
Hi All,

I am trying to change a parameter like MaxNoOfAttributes in the config.ini
from 10000 to 25000.
So as to achieve this ..I edited the config.ini on the Management node
and re-started it with ndb_mgmd -f --reload option .
After that I restarted my data nodes and sql nodes one by one .
But I could not see the change .

When I am doing ndb_config -q MaxNoOfAttributes , I am seeing the same old
value i.e. 10000 only .
Is the process I am doing correct ? If not ..plz guide me ..in this regard
..

Thanks,
Umapathi.
8019133653.

Thread
change in mysql cluster config fileumapathi b3 Nov
  • Re: change in mysql cluster config fileJohan Andersson3 Nov
  • Re: change in mysql cluster config fileRidd1ck4 Nov
    • Re: change in mysql cluster config fileJohan Andersson4 Nov
      • Re: change in mysql cluster config fileRidd1ck4 Nov
        • Re: change in mysql cluster config fileJohan Andersson4 Nov
          • Re: change in mysql cluster config fileRidd1ck4 Nov
            • Re: change in mysql cluster config fileRidd1ck4 Nov
              • Re: change in mysql cluster config fileRidd1ck4 Nov
                • Re: change in mysql cluster config fileJohan Andersson4 Nov
                  • Re: change in mysql cluster config fileRidd1ck4 Nov
                    • Re: change in mysql cluster config fileJason Brooke4 Nov
                      • Re: change in mysql cluster config fileRidd1ck4 Nov
                        • Re: change in mysql cluster config fileJohan Andersson4 Nov
Re: change in mysql cluster config fileumapathi b3 Nov