List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul van Diepen Date:October 21 2011 7:52am
Subject:Re: Slow session (connection) set-up using MySQLD API
View as plain text
Magnus, if this patch did not make it to the source distribution I'm
using (mysql-cluster-gpl-7.2.1.tar.gz), that would indeed explain a lot.
How can we check if this is the case? Is this patch available somewhere?

Thanks a lot,

Paul

Magnus Blåudd wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I remember that we had a similar problem with the 5.1 based MySQL
> Cluster - holding a mutex while doing network IO to release resources
> when the session disconnected. Problem was  fixed with a custom patch
> and was supposed to be fixed in 5.5
>
> / Magnus

Paul van Diepen | ICT Architect | Perceptive Consultancy GCV | B-1000 Brussels
t/f: +32(0)2 503.52.43 | m: +32(0)477 531.306 | e: paul@stripped

Thread
Re: Slow session (connection) set-up using MySQLD APIMagnus Blåudd21 Oct
  • Re: Slow session (connection) set-up using MySQLD APIPaul van Diepen21 Oct
  • Re: Slow session (connection) set-up using MySQLD APIJonas Oreland21 Oct
RE: Slow session (connection) set-up using MySQLD APIpaul22 Oct
  • Re: Slow session (connection) set-up using MySQLD APIMagnus Blåudd25 Oct
    • Re: Slow session (connection) set-up using MySQLD APIMagnus Blåudd25 Oct
RE: Slow session (connection) set-up using MySQLD APIpaul25 Oct
  • Re: Slow session (connection) set-up using MySQLD APIMagnus Blåudd25 Oct
RE: Slow session (connection) set-up using MySQLD APIpaul25 Oct
RE: Slow session (connection) set-up using MySQLD APIpaul26 Oct