List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johan Andersson Date:October 20 2011 7:37pm
Subject:Re: Slow session (connection) set-up using MySQLD API
View as plain text
Hi Paul,

Could you give an illustrative example of what the SELECT query looks
like and what is the data model - roughly what the table(s) look like,
and how it is indexed, and sizes, and if blobs/texts etc are used.

I can try it then on my cluster.

Best regards,
johan

On 2011-10-20 17.38, paul@stripped wrote:
> Jonas,
>
> Attached are the config.ini file (for the management nodes), my.cnf file
> (for the MySQLD API nodes, in this case for node 55), and the ndbd.cnf
> file (for the data nodes).
>
> Unfortunately I am not allowed to share the source code of my test
> program, I'm sorry.
>
> Thanks for your help, Paul

Thread
Slow session (connection) set-up using MySQLD APIpaul20 Oct
  • Re: Slow session (connection) set-up using MySQLD APIJohan Andersson20 Oct
  • Re: Slow session (connection) set-up using MySQLD APIJonas Oreland20 Oct
RE: Slow session (connection) set-up using MySQLD APIpaul20 Oct
RE: Slow session (connection) set-up using MySQLD APIpaul20 Oct
  • Re: Slow session (connection) set-up using MySQLD APIJohan Andersson20 Oct
    • Re: Slow session (connection) set-up using MySQLD APIJonas Oreland20 Oct
Re: Slow session (connection) set-up using MySQLD APIJonas Oreland21 Oct