List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jonas Oreland Date:October 19 2011 11:28am
Subject:Re: Problem connecting to cluster with NDPAPI
View as plain text
On 10/19/11 13:12, paul@stripped wrote:
> Jonas, if I connect with the real hostname I get the same error:
>
> "Configuration error: Error: Could not alloc node id at paul01.test port
> 1186: Connection done from wrong host ip 172.16.9.11."
>
> Here I used connectstring "paul01.test" which resolves indeed to
> 172.16.9.11 ...
>
> Also, attached my config.ini

so the problem is that there is no slot in config.ini that allows you to connect from
paul01.test
you can either add a

<version 1>
[mysqld]
nodeid = <some number>
hostname = paul08.test
</version 1>

or...add a slot that anyone can connect from

<version 2>
[mysqld]
nodeid = <some number>
</version 2>

/Jonas

> Paul

Thread
Problem connecting to cluster with NDPAPIpaul19 Oct
  • Re: Problem connecting to cluster with NDPAPIJonas Oreland19 Oct
  • Re: Problem connecting to cluster with NDPAPIJohan Andersson19 Oct
Re: Problem connecting to cluster with NDPAPIJonas Oreland19 Oct
RE: Problem connecting to cluster with NDPAPIpaul19 Oct