List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:hoo.smth Date:July 21 2011 6:14am
Subject:Re: Mysql Cluster Backup Error (785)
View as plain text
Thank you for replying.
In my application,there's no DDL.But the DML(insert and update) operations
are very heavy.
When I stop all the DML operations,I can backup successfully , so I guess
the reason is the DML
operations,which cause the transaction problem.

This is my cluster config:

[ndbd default]
noofreplicas=3
DataMemory=8192M
IndexMemory=2048M
TransactionDeadLockDetectionTimeOut=5000
MaxNoOfConcurrentOperations=100000
MaxNoOfTables=4096
MaxNoOfOrderedIndexes=2048
MaxNoOfUniqueHashIndexes=1250
MaxNoOfAttributes=24576
datadir=/data/mysqlc/ndb_data
BackupDataDir=/data/mysqlc_backup/BACKUP

Would you please give me some advice about the transaction so solve the
problem?
Thank you again.

hoo.smth
2011-7-21

On Thu, Jul 21, 2011 at 12:18 AM, Stewart Smith <stewart@stripped>wrote:

> On Wed, 20 Jul 2011 17:16:31 +0800, "hoo.smth" <hoo.smth@stripped> wrote:
> > ndb_mgm> start backup
> > Waiting for completed, this may take several minutes
> > Backup failed
> > Node 3: Backup 48 started from 1 has been aborted. Error: 785*  3001:
> Could
> > not start backup
> > *        Schema object is busy with another schema transaction: Temporary
> > error: Temporary Resource error
>
> > It's not always failed, when I'm very lucky,i can backup successfully.
> > I have googled the whole day, but still haven't solve it.
> > Thanks for reading.
>
> A backup cannot proceed while DDL is being executed, and this is what
> the error above is about. You may have DDL operations happenning often
> and this is why you're getting this error. You can simply retry or wait
> until DDL is done.
>
> --
> Stewart Smith

Thread
Mysql Cluster Backup Error (785)hoo.smth20 Jul
  • Re: Mysql Cluster Backup Error (785)Wagner Bianchi20 Jul
    • Re: Mysql Cluster Backup Error (785)hoo.smth21 Jul
  • Re: Mysql Cluster Backup Error (785)Stewart Smith20 Jul
    • Re: Mysql Cluster Backup Error (785)Wagner Bianchi20 Jul
    • Re: Mysql Cluster Backup Error (785)hoo.smth21 Jul
  • Re: Mysql Cluster Backup Error (785)hoo.smth5 Aug
    • Re: Mysql Cluster Backup Error (785)Wagner Bianchi5 Aug