List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Stewart Smith Date:July 20 2011 4:18pm
Subject:Re: Mysql Cluster Backup Error (785)
View as plain text
On Wed, 20 Jul 2011 17:16:31 +0800, "hoo.smth" <hoo.smth@stripped> wrote:
> ndb_mgm> start backup
> Waiting for completed, this may take several minutes
> Backup failed
> Node 3: Backup 48 started from 1 has been aborted. Error: 785*  3001: Could
> not start backup
> *        Schema object is busy with another schema transaction: Temporary
> error: Temporary Resource error

> It's not always failed, when I'm very lucky,i can backup successfully.
> I have googled the whole day, but still haven't solve it.
> Thanks for reading.

A backup cannot proceed while DDL is being executed, and this is what
the error above is about. You may have DDL operations happenning often
and this is why you're getting this error. You can simply retry or wait
until DDL is done.

--
Stewart Smith
Thread
    • Re: Mysql Cluster Backup Error (785)Wagner Bianchi20 Jul
    • Re: Mysql Cluster Backup Error (785)hoo.smth21 Jul
  • Re: Mysql Cluster Backup Error (785)hoo.smth5 Aug
    • Re: Mysql Cluster Backup Error (785)Wagner Bianchi5 Aug