List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johan Andersson Date:July 19 2011 9:59am
Subject:Re: mysql cluster partition
View as plain text
Hi,

You can also run:
ndb_desc -p -d <database_name> <tablename>
to printout how the partitions are laid out and how many records you
have in each partition.

Best regards,
Johan
web: www.severalnines.com/config <http://www.severalnines.com/config>
twitter: twitter.com/severalnines <http://twitter.com/severalnines>
skypeid: johan-at-mysql

On 2011-07-19 11.42, Andrew Morgan wrote:
> Here’s a good place to start for information on how MySQL Cluster
> partitions its tables….
> http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.1/en/mysql-cluster-nodes-groups.html
>

> In general, you don’t need to specify the number of partitions, MySQL
> Cluster will automatically create the correct number based on the number of
> data nodes you have.
>

> Regards, Andrew.

Thread
mysql cluster partition牛兆捷19 Jul
RE: mysql cluster partitionAndrew Morgan19 Jul
  • Re: mysql cluster partitionJohan Andersson19 Jul
RE: mysql cluster partitionAndrew Morgan19 Jul
  • RE: mysql cluster partitionStewart Smith19 Jul