List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Andrew Morgan Date:July 19 2011 9:42am
Subject:RE: mysql cluster partition
View as plain text
Here’s a good place to start for information on how MySQL Cluster
partitions its tables….
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.1/en/mysql-cluster-nodes-groups.html

In general, you don’t need to specify the number of partitions, MySQL
Cluster will automatically create the correct number based on the number of
data nodes you have.

Regards, Andrew.