List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:牛兆捷 Date:July 19 2011 3:56am
Subject:mysql cluster partition
View as plain text
I know the default partition of mysql cluster is by primary key,but where
can I know the detail of the partition procedure?

Fox example I have 8 data node ,I set the number of partition number as 8
too,so will it partitions the whole data to 8 parts
and distributing them on 8 node uniformly?

If I don't set the partitions number explicitly,what is the default number
of the partitions number?

Thanks

Thread
mysql cluster partition牛兆捷19 Jul
RE: mysql cluster partitionAndrew Morgan19 Jul
  • Re: mysql cluster partitionJohan Andersson19 Jul
RE: mysql cluster partitionAndrew Morgan19 Jul
  • RE: mysql cluster partitionStewart Smith19 Jul