List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johan Andersson Date:July 14 2011 7:59am
Subject:Re: mysql cluster ndb engine index file
View as plain text
Yes, the index will be rebuilt automatically.
The data (stored in the DataMemory) is checkpointed, and modifications
are redo logged.
When the data node recovers, it will read up the last completed
checkpoint and apply the redo log (essentially you can think of this as
restoring a backup).

When the data node restores the data, the indexes will be rebuilt
automatically

Best regards,
Johan

web: www.severalnines.com/config <http://www.severalnines.com/config>