List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mat Keep Date:June 8 2011 11:46am
Subject:Re: Cluster API
View as plain text
Hi Anupam
The highest throughput and lowest latency will come from the NDB API
which provides native access to the data nodes

You can see some recent benchmarks from April 2011 here - measuring
throughput:
http://mysql.com/why-mysql/benchmarks/mysql-cluster/

Accessing the data nodes via the SQL interface is pretty quick as
well....as these results demonstrate, latency was consistently at or
below 3ms when running the DBT2 (TPC-C like) benchmark:
http://www.clusterdb.com/mysql-cluster/mysql-cluster-database-7-performance-benchmark/

On 07/06/2011 10:48, Anupam Karmarkar wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> We are planning to go with mysql cluster for our application for scalability and
> performance where we require response time in millseconds for insert as well as select,
> Which is best way go with MYSQL API or MySQL Native driver to get high performance.
>
> --Anupam

Thread
Cluster APIAnupam Karmarkar7 Jun
  • Re: Cluster APIMat Keep8 Jun