List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:umapathi b Date:May 27 2011 9:27am
Subject:Re: Got temporary error 233 'Out of operation records in transaction
coordinator (increase MaxNoOfConcurrentOperations)' from NDBCLUSTER
View as plain text
Suresh,

Thanks a lot ..I got it ..

- Umapathi.

On Fri, May 27, 2011 at 3:16 AM, Suresh Kuna <sureshkumarilu@stripped>wrote:

> As Johan mentioned earlier, use the option --skip-extended-insert while
> taking dump.
>
> This option would be more useful when you compare data discrepancies
> between master and slaves.
>
> On Fri, May 27, 2011 at 12:31 PM, umapathi b <umapathi.b@stripped> wrote:
>
>> Johan,
>>
>> Thanks a lot ..I used the 3 rd option ..and it is working fine for large
>> tables too..
>> Can you please tell me how to get the mysqldump with single insert
>> statments
>> ?
>> Is there any options as such ? I searched the mysqldump manual , but I
>> could
>> not get it ..
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Umapathi.
>>

>> On Fri, May 27, 2011 at 2:17 AM, Johan Andersson <johan@stripped
>> >wrote:
>>
>> > Hi,
>> >
>> > You have a couple of options:
>> > 1) increase MaxNoOfConcurrentTransactions even more until it works (at
>> the
>> > expense of RAM)
>> > or
>> > 2) dump out the table with single insert statements (skip the extended
>> > insert), but then restoring the dump will be slow (unless you try with
>> e.g
>> > mysql-parallel-restore (from baron schwarts).
>> > or
>> > 3) select the data from innodb into an outfile and load infile into
>> cluster
>> > (will be faster than 2).
>> >
>> > Best regards,
>> > Johan
>> > www.severalnines.com

>> .

>> cluster

>> be

> Thanks
> Suresh Kuna
> MySQL DBA

Thread
Got temporary error 233 'Out of operation records in transactioncoordinator (increase MaxNoOfConcurrentOperations)' from NDBCLUSTERumapathi b27 May
  • Re: Got temporary error 233 'Out of operation records in transactioncoordinator (increase MaxNoOfConcurrentOperations)' from NDBCLUSTERJohan Andersson27 May
    • Re: Got temporary error 233 'Out of operation records in transactioncoordinator (increase MaxNoOfConcurrentOperations)' from NDBCLUSTERumapathi b27 May
      • Re: Got temporary error 233 'Out of operation records in transactioncoordinator (increase MaxNoOfConcurrentOperations)' from NDBCLUSTERSuresh Kuna27 May