List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Suresh Kuna Date:May 27 2011 7:16am
Subject:Re: Got temporary error 233 'Out of operation records in transaction
coordinator (increase MaxNoOfConcurrentOperations)' from NDBCLUSTER
View as plain text
As Johan mentioned earlier, use the option --skip-extended-insert while
taking dump.

This option would be more useful when you compare data discrepancies between
master and slaves.

On Fri, May 27, 2011 at 12:31 PM, umapathi b <umapathi.b@stripped> wrote:

> [...]
> >> coordinator (increase MaxNoOfConcurrentOperations)' from NDBCLUSTER*
> >>
> >> Even I increased the size of the parameter to a value more than 100000 .
> >> But in any case , I am getting this error .
> >>
> >> If I change the engine to MYISAM or INNODB , and trying it is done.
> >> Then I had to alter the tables with engine = ndbcluster.
> >> It is working fine .
> >>
> >> But in future if I want to dump some data into existing production
> cluster
> >> setup ..it will be a problem .
> >>
> >> So can anybody help me in this regard ?
> >>
> >> Thanks,
> >> Umapathi
> >> 918019133653.
> >>

> >> My config.ini is as follows ...
> >>
> >> ########################################
> >>
> >> [ndbd default]
> >>
> >> NoOfReplicas=2
> >> DataMemory=1024M
> >> IndexMemory=512M
> >>

> >> StringMemory=5M
> >> MaxNoOfConcurrentTransactions=100000
> >> MaxNoOfConcurrentOperations=110000
> >> MaxNoOfLocalOperations=250000
> >> MaxNoOfConcurrentIndexOperations=81920
> >> MaxNoOfConcurrentScans=256
> >> MaxNoOfLocalScans=1000
> >> MaxNoOfOpenFiles=1000
> >> MaxNoOfAttributes=10000
> >> ODirect=1
> >> MaxNoOfTables=20320
> >> MaxNoOfOrderedIndexes=2048
> >> MaxNoOfUniqueHashIndexes=2048
> >>

> >> [tcp default]
> >>
> >> # This the default; however, you can use any
> >>                   # port that is free for all the hosts in the cluster
> >>                   # Note: It is recommended that you do not specify the
> >> port
> >>
> >>                   # number at all and simply allow the default value to
> be
> >> used
> >>                   # instead
> >>
> >> [ndb_mgmd]
> >> # Management process options:
> >> hostname=192.168.1.73           # Hostname or IP address of MGM node
> >> datadir=/var/lib/mysql-cluster  # Directory for MGM node log files
> >>

> >> [ndbd]
> >> # Options for data node "A":
> >>                                 # (one [ndbd] section per data node)
> >> hostname=192.168.1.18           # Hostname or IP address
> >> datadir=/var/lib/mysql-cluster/mysql/data   # Directory for this data
> >> node's
> >> data files
> >>
> >> [ndbd]
> >> # Options for data node "B":
> >> hostname=192.168.1.246           # Hostname or IP address
> >> datadir=/var/lib/mysql-cluster/mysql/data   # Directory for this data
> >> node's
> >> data files
> >>
> >> [mysqld]
> >> # SQL node options:
> >> hostname=192.168.1.18           # Hostname or IP address
> >>                                 # (additional mysqld connections can be
> >>                                 # specified for this node for various
> >>                                 # purposes such as running ndb_restore)
> >>
> >> [mysqld]
> >> # SQL node options:
> >> hostname=192.168.1.246           # Hostname or IP address

Thanks
Suresh Kuna
MySQL DBA

Thread
Got temporary error 233 'Out of operation records in transactioncoordinator (increase MaxNoOfConcurrentOperations)' from NDBCLUSTERumapathi b27 May
  • Re: Got temporary error 233 'Out of operation records in transactioncoordinator (increase MaxNoOfConcurrentOperations)' from NDBCLUSTERJohan Andersson27 May
    • Re: Got temporary error 233 'Out of operation records in transactioncoordinator (increase MaxNoOfConcurrentOperations)' from NDBCLUSTERumapathi b27 May
      • Re: Got temporary error 233 'Out of operation records in transactioncoordinator (increase MaxNoOfConcurrentOperations)' from NDBCLUSTERSuresh Kuna27 May