List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:umapathi b Date:May 27 2011 7:01am
Subject:Re: Got temporary error 233 'Out of operation records in transaction
coordinator (increase MaxNoOfConcurrentOperations)' from NDBCLUSTER
View as plain text
Johan,

Thanks a lot ..I used the 3 rd option ..and it is working fine for large
tables too..
Can you please tell me how to get the mysqldump with single insert statments
?
Is there any options as such ? I searched the mysqldump manual , but I could
not get it ..

Thanks,
Umapathi.