List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Tomas Ulin Date:October 8 2004 8:19am
Subject:Re: Clean MySQL Cluster Shutdown
View as plain text
from mysql 4.1.5 (cluster version 3.5.1) you should be able to do
shutdown at the ndb_mgm prompt.

-- NDB Cluster -- Management Client --
Connecting to Management Server: localhost:2200
NDB> shutdown
2 NDB Cluster storage node(s) have shutdown.
NDB Cluster management server shutdown.

It is also possible to do "X stop" of just the management server, by
locating the right id for ndb_mgmd.

BR,

Jason J. W. Williams wrote:

> Is there a way to call ndb_mgm with a shutdown command from the
> command line? I've written a couple of startup/shutdown scripts for
> ndbd and ndb_mgmd, but they send TERM signals to the daemons rather
> than nicely instructing them to shutdown. Thanks!
>
> Best Regards,
> Jason
>
> 	The Cost of Security is Constant Vigilance <http://www.digitarx.com/>
>

> *Mr. Jason Joseph Wheelar Williams*
> /COO/CTO/ 	*DigiTar*
> 1655 Fairview Ave, Suite 109
> Boise, ID 83702
>
> <http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&addr=1655+Fairview+Ave%2C+Suite+109&csz=Boise%2C+ID++83702&country=us>
>

> williamsjj@stripped <mailto:williamsjj@stripped>
> tel:
> fax: 	(208) 863-0727
> (208) 343-8521
>

> /Signature powered by Plaxo/ <http://www.plaxo.com/signature> 	/Want a
> signature like this?/ <http://www.plaxo.com/signature>
>
> /Add me to your address book.../
> <https://www.plaxo.com/add_me?u=12885062886&v0=317485&k0=1720917950>

Thread
Clean MySQL Cluster ShutdownJason J. W. Williams8 Oct
  • Re: Clean MySQL Cluster ShutdownTomas Ulin8 Oct