List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johan Andersson Date:May 27 2011 6:17am
Subject:Re: Got temporary error 233 'Out of operation records in transaction
coordinator (increase MaxNoOfConcurrentOperations)' from NDBCLUSTER
View as plain text
Hi,

You have a couple of options:
1) increase MaxNoOfConcurrentTransactions even more until it works (at
the expense of RAM)
or
2) dump out the table with single insert statements (skip the extended
insert), but then restoring the dump will be slow (unless you try with
e.g mysql-parallel-restore (from baron schwarts).
or
3) select the data from innodb into an outfile and load infile into
cluster (will be faster than 2).

Best regards,
Johan
www.severalnines.com

On 2011-05-27 06.29, umapathi b wrote:
> [...]
> all engines as ndbcluster.
> In this case , I am getting this error ...
>
> *Got temporary error 233 'Out of operation records in transaction
> coordinator (increase MaxNoOfConcurrentOperations)' from NDBCLUSTER*
>
> Even I increased the size of the parameter to a value more than 100000 .
> But in any case , I am getting this error .
>
> If I change the engine to MYISAM or INNODB , and trying it is done.
> Then I had to alter the tables with engine = ndbcluster.
> It is working fine .
>
> But in future if I want to dump some data into existing production cluster
> setup ..it will be a problem .
>
> So can anybody help me in this regard ?
>
> Thanks,
> Umapathi
> 918019133653.
>

> My config.ini is as follows ...
>
> ########################################
>
> [ndbd default]
>
> NoOfReplicas=2
> DataMemory=1024M
> IndexMemory=512M
>

> StringMemory=5M
> MaxNoOfConcurrentTransactions=100000
> MaxNoOfConcurrentOperations=110000
> MaxNoOfLocalOperations=250000
> MaxNoOfConcurrentIndexOperations=81920
> MaxNoOfConcurrentScans=256
> MaxNoOfLocalScans=1000
> MaxNoOfOpenFiles=1000
> MaxNoOfAttributes=10000
> ODirect=1
> MaxNoOfTables=20320
> MaxNoOfOrderedIndexes=2048
> MaxNoOfUniqueHashIndexes=2048
>

> [tcp default]
>
> # This the default; however, you can use any
>                    # port that is free for all the hosts in the cluster
>                    # Note: It is recommended that you do not specify the port
>
>                    # number at all and simply allow the default value to be
> used
>                    # instead
>
> [ndb_mgmd]
> # Management process options:
> hostname=192.168.1.73           # Hostname or IP address of MGM node
> datadir=/var/lib/mysql-cluster  # Directory for MGM node log files
>

> [ndbd]
> # Options for data node "A":
>                                  # (one [ndbd] section per data node)
> hostname=192.168.1.18           # Hostname or IP address
> datadir=/var/lib/mysql-cluster/mysql/data   # Directory for this data node's
> data files
>
> [ndbd]
> # Options for data node "B":
> hostname=192.168.1.246           # Hostname or IP address
> datadir=/var/lib/mysql-cluster/mysql/data   # Directory for this data node's
> data files
>
> [mysqld]
> # SQL node options:
> hostname=192.168.1.18           # Hostname or IP address
>                                  # (additional mysqld connections can be
>                                  # specified for this node for various
>                                  # purposes such as running ndb_restore)
>
> [mysqld]
> # SQL node options:
> hostname=192.168.1.246           # Hostname or IP address

Got temporary error 233 'Out of operation records in transactioncoordinator (increase MaxNoOfConcurrentOperations)' from NDBCLUSTERumapathi b27 May
  • Re: Got temporary error 233 'Out of operation records in transactioncoordinator (increase MaxNoOfConcurrentOperations)' from NDBCLUSTERJohan Andersson27 May
    • Re: Got temporary error 233 'Out of operation records in transactioncoordinator (increase MaxNoOfConcurrentOperations)' from NDBCLUSTERumapathi b27 May
      • Re: Got temporary error 233 'Out of operation records in transactioncoordinator (increase MaxNoOfConcurrentOperations)' from NDBCLUSTERSuresh Kuna27 May