List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:umapathi b Date:May 27 2011 4:29am
Subject:Got temporary error 233 'Out of operation records in transaction
coordinator (increase MaxNoOfConcurrentOperations)' from NDBCLUSTER
View as plain text
Hi,

I set up Mysql cluster with 1 mgmd and 2 data nodes and 2 sql nodes .
I am trying to dump an sql file of size around 420 MB into my database with
all engines as ndbcluster.
In this case , I am getting this error ...

*Got temporary error 233 'Out of operation records in transaction
coordinator (increase MaxNoOfConcurrentOperations)' from NDBCLUSTER*

Even I increased the size of the parameter to a value more than 100000 .
But in any case , I am getting this error .

If I change the engine to MYISAM or INNODB , and trying it is done.
Then I had to alter the tables with engine = ndbcluster.
It is working fine .

But in future if I want to dump some data into existing production cluster
setup ..it will be a problem .

So can anybody help me in this regard ?

Thanks,
Umapathi
918019133653.

My config.ini is as follows ...

[ndbd default]

NoOfReplicas=2
DataMemory=1024M
IndexMemory=512M

StringMemory=5M
MaxNoOfConcurrentTransactions=100000
MaxNoOfConcurrentOperations=110000
MaxNoOfLocalOperations=250000
MaxNoOfConcurrentIndexOperations=81920
MaxNoOfConcurrentScans=256
MaxNoOfLocalScans=1000
MaxNoOfOpenFiles=1000
MaxNoOfAttributes=10000
ODirect=1
MaxNoOfTables=20320
MaxNoOfOrderedIndexes=2048
MaxNoOfUniqueHashIndexes=2048

[tcp default]

# This the default; however, you can use any
                  # port that is free for all the hosts in the cluster
                  # Note: It is recommended that you do not specify the port

                  # number at all and simply allow the default value to be
used
                  # instead

[ndb_mgmd]
# Management process options:
hostname=192.168.1.73           # Hostname or IP address of MGM node
datadir=/var/lib/mysql-cluster  # Directory for MGM node log files

[ndbd]
# Options for data node "A":
                                # (one [ndbd] section per data node)
hostname=192.168.1.18           # Hostname or IP address
datadir=/var/lib/mysql-cluster/mysql/data   # Directory for this data node's
data files

[ndbd]
# Options for data node "B":
hostname=192.168.1.246           # Hostname or IP address
datadir=/var/lib/mysql-cluster/mysql/data   # Directory for this data node's
data files

[mysqld]
# SQL node options:
hostname=192.168.1.18           # Hostname or IP address
                                # (additional mysqld connections can be
                                # specified for this node for various
                                # purposes such as running ndb_restore)

[mysqld]
# SQL node options:
hostname=192.168.1.246           # Hostname or IP address
                                # (additional mysqld connections can be
                                # specified for this node for various
                                # purposes such as running ndb_restore)
[mysqld]
[mysqld]
[mysqld]

Got temporary error 233 'Out of operation records in transactioncoordinator (increase MaxNoOfConcurrentOperations)' from NDBCLUSTERumapathi b27 May
  • Re: Got temporary error 233 'Out of operation records in transactioncoordinator (increase MaxNoOfConcurrentOperations)' from NDBCLUSTERJohan Andersson27 May
    • Re: Got temporary error 233 'Out of operation records in transactioncoordinator (increase MaxNoOfConcurrentOperations)' from NDBCLUSTERumapathi b27 May
      • Re: Got temporary error 233 'Out of operation records in transactioncoordinator (increase MaxNoOfConcurrentOperations)' from NDBCLUSTERSuresh Kuna27 May