List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Magnus Blåudd Date:May 11 2011 8:46am
Subject:Re: Data usage reports flooding my logs
View as plain text
On 2011-05-11 08:44, Yong Lee wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm seeing these reports "Data usage increased to 80%" flooding my log
> files. I'm using : mysql-5.1.37 ndb-7.0.8
>
> The system doesn't seem to respond to clusterlog off requests in the
> ndb_mgm tool
>
> all clusterlog statistics=0
> all clusterlog info=0
> clusterlog off
>
> none of this seems to work.
>
> Does anyone have any ideas on how i can get these messages to stop ?
>
> thanks,
> Yong.

Hi Yong,

we fixed a couple of issues related to the printouts in 7.0.14, see
http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=31542 and
http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=44183

You should probably upgrade to a newer 7.0 or 7.1 version of MySQL Cluster.

Best regards
Magnus
Thread
Data usage reports flooding my logsYong Lee11 May
  • Re: Data usage reports flooding my logsMagnus Blåudd11 May