List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Geert Vanderkelen Date:April 19 2011 6:05am
Subject:Re: regarding cluster replication
View as plain text
Preeja,

(Please make sure to reply to the mailinglist)

On Apr 19, 2011, at 7:22 , Preeja Jayarajan wrote:

> Hi Geert,
>
> Can u please tell me, if any updation happened on first mysql server during the
> second mysql server was down then data created and updated in former can be viewable in
> the second mysql server if it comes up??

Yes.

> If yes, Please tell me the procedure.

CREATE TABLE t1 (id INT KEY, c1 INT) ENGINE=NDBCluster;
Table t1 will be available to all connected and future connecting SQL Nodes. So is the
data.

>  Problem am facing is:
> After the second server comes up, the slave SQL RUNNING status shows NO. Due to that
> am not able to view the tables which created on first mysql server.

There is no 'Slave' in MySQL Cluster (unless you are doing geographical replication).

Cheers,
Geert

--
Geert Vanderkelen
Oracle, MySQL Principal Support Engineer

ORACLE Deutschland B.V.&  Co. KG
Registered Office: Riesstr. 25, 80992 Muenchen, Germany
Commercial Register: Local Court Of Munich, HRA 95603

General Partner: ORACLE Deutschland Verwaltung B.V.
Hertogswetering 163/167, 3543 AS Utrecht, The Netherlands
Register Of Chamber Of Commerce: Midden-Nederland, No. 30143697
Managing Directors: Juergen Kunz, Marcel van de Molen, Alexander van der Ven

Thread
regarding cluster replicationPreeja Jayarajan18 Apr
  • Re: regarding cluster replicationGeert Vanderkelen18 Apr
Re: regarding cluster replicationGeert Vanderkelen19 Apr