List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Wagner Bianchi Date:April 5 2011 3:34pm
Subject:Re: Tool to check content of tablespace
View as plain text
CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW ndb_dd_df AS
SELECT
FILE_NAME,
((TOTAL_EXTENTS * EXTENT_SIZE) / (1024 * 1024)) AS "Total MB",
((FREE_EXTENTS * EXTENT_SIZE) / (1024 * 1024)) AS "Free MB",
(
((FREE_EXTENTS * EXTENT_SIZE) * 100)
/(TOTAL_EXTENTS * EXTENT_SIZE)
)
EXTRA
FROM
INFORMATION_SCHEMA.FILES
WHERE
ENGINE = "NDBCLUSTER" AND FILE_TYPE = "DATAFILE";

Best regards.
--
Wagner Bianchi - (31) 8654-9510