List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Bernhard Ocklin Date:April 5 2011 6:50am
Subject:Re: Tool to check content of tablespace
View as plain text
Am 21.03.2011 um 18:05 schrieb Steiner Helmut:

> Hi,
>
> we are using MySql Cluster 7.1.3 and are facing some problems with the
> way the disk space is used.
>
> To get a better feeling about what's going on we would appreciate to
> have a tool or whatever to check which data goes to which extent in the
> table space.

You can certainly check storage consumption. Maybe you take a look here:

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.1/en/files-table.html (see FREE EXTENDS)

But I assume you are consuming more disk space then you thought? Please note that varchars
are using const char size on disk (not in memory though).

Regards,
Bernd
MySQL Cluster Dev Team

> Thanks for assistance
>
> Cheers Helmut

Thread
Tool to check content of tablespaceSteiner Helmut21 Mar
  • Re: Tool to check content of tablespaceBernhard Ocklin5 Apr
    • Re: Tool to check content of tablespaceWagner Bianchi5 Apr