List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Bernhard Ocklin Date:April 5 2011 6:50am
Subject:Re: Tool to check content of tablespace
View as plain text
Am 21.03.2011 um 18:05 schrieb Steiner Helmut:

> Hi,
> we are using MySql Cluster 7.1.3 and are facing some problems with the
> way the disk space is used.
> To get a better feeling about what's going on we would appreciate to
> have a tool or whatever to check which data goes to which extent in the
> table space.

You can certainly check storage consumption. Maybe you take a look here: (see FREE EXTENDS)

But I assume you are consuming more disk space then you thought? Please note that varchars
are using const char size on disk (not in memory though).

MySQL Cluster Dev Team

> Thanks for assistance
> Cheers Helmut

Tool to check content of tablespaceSteiner Helmut21 Mar
  • Re: Tool to check content of tablespaceBernhard Ocklin5 Apr
    • Re: Tool to check content of tablespaceWagner Bianchi5 Apr