List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mat Keep Date:April 1 2011 10:03am
Subject:Re: TimesTen VS MySQL
View as plain text
Hi Anupam
each of those tests are going to be very dependent on a users specific
workload and environment

The community edition of MySQL Cluster can be downloaded as follows,
enabling you or your client to evaluate real-world test cases in your
own environments:
http://www.mysql.com/downloads/cluster/

Some additional pointers around Cluster are as follows:

Performance metrics are included in this report:
http://www.mysql.com/why-mysql/white-papers/mysql_wp_cluster_perfomance.php

Failover / recovery mechanisms are discussed in the Architecture Guide:
http://www.mysql.com/why-mysql/white-papers/mysql_wp_cluster7_architecture.php

--
Regards

Mat Keep
MySQL Cluster & HA Programs
Oracle Corp.
+44 (0)7765 898-605

Thread
TimesTen VS MySQLAnupam Karmarkar1 Apr
  • Re: TimesTen VS MySQLMat Keep1 Apr
    • Re: TimesTen VS MySQLAnupam Karmarkar1 Apr