List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Frazer Clement Date:February 21 2011 10:46am
Subject:Re: Custer is working fine but ndb_desc doesn't work properly
View as plain text
Hi Wagner,
   As well as Johan's point, it looks like you're using the IP of a data
node as your connect address too.
   The connectstring should include the address of a management node -
APIs connect to the management node first to retrieve configuration etc,
then, internally, they connect to data nodes etc.
Frazer

--
Frazer Clement, Senior Software Engineer,
MySQL Cluster / Oracle - www.mysql.com

Custer is working fine but ndb_desc doesn't work properlyWagner Bianchi20 Feb
  • Re: Custer is working fine but ndb_desc doesn't work properlyJohan Andersson21 Feb
    • Re: Custer is working fine but ndb_desc doesn't work properlyFrazer Clement21 Feb
      • Re: Custer is working fine but ndb_desc doesn't work properlyWagner Bianchi22 Feb