List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jason Brooke Date:February 18 2011 6:24pm
Subject:Re: best load balancing method for MySQL Cluster
View as plain text
Sorry no I don't
we just made a vip in the f5's and used the two sql nodes as real
servers. for health checks I think we grabbed a mysql script from the f5
site or some community site somewhere and modified it slightly. the
options there are relatively flexible - even if you didn't want to use a
custom script on the f5's you could just run a lightweight httpd/php on
your sql node and use a http healthcheck that does a mysql_connect and
some sort of query and returns healthy or not back to the f5's

On 17/02/2011 08:22, laehr mistry wrote:
> Hello Jason
>
> Thats great information. Since you have mentioned that you have been using
> F5, do you have a step by step  documentation or links or blogs that you can
> share. I have searched it all over F5 site but didn't get it. It will be of
> great help to me to put the MySQL cluster in production soon.
>
> Thanks and Regards
> Laehr

Thread
best load balancing method for MySQL Clusterlaehr mistry16 Feb
  • Re: best load balancing method for MySQL Clustersushant chawla16 Feb
  • RE: best load balancing method for MySQL ClusterAndrew Morgan16 Feb
    • Re: best load balancing method for MySQL ClusterWagner Bianchi16 Feb
      • Re: best load balancing method for MySQL Clusterlaehr mistry17 Feb
        • Re: best load balancing method for MySQL ClusterJason Brooke18 Feb
      • Re: best load balancing method for MySQL ClusterEber Duarte22 Feb
  • Re: best load balancing method for MySQL ClusterJason Brooke16 Feb
  • RE: best load balancing method for MySQL ClusterJeff Sturm17 Feb