List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:petya Date:February 18 2011 1:22pm
Subject:Re: Performance issue
View as plain text
Hi,

Based on "I have a performance problem, recommend tuning", nobody can
recommend you anything. What is slow? Insert, select? What is your slow
table look like? What is terrible performance? What interconnect do you
have between your cluster nodes?

MySQL Cluster is not a general purpose database, it is fast for specific
access patterns only.

Peter Boros

On 02/18/2011 12:38 PM, Peter Sørensen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a cluster with 2 API/SQL nodes and 1 managernode. Version used is 5.1 (7.09
> Ubuntu).
> The data nodes have 16G Memory
>

> Among other things I use this  as a service backend for my mailscanner gateways.
> They use spamassassin MySQL based. This I have implemented as a NDBCLUSTER DB but
> I have terrible performance problems using this.
>
> The estimates size of the DB is around 4G. The table I query has around 25 Million
> records.
> So should I go back and use InnoDb for this as I did in my prior setup or do anybody
> have some tuning recommendations.
>
> Regards
>
> Peter Sørensen/Univ Of Southern Denmark/email: maspsr@stripped

Thread
Performance issuePeter Sørensen18 Feb
  • Re: Performance issuepetya18 Feb
  • Re: Performance issueGeert Vanderkelen18 Feb
    • Re: Performance issueWagner Bianchi20 Feb