List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Peter Sørensen Date:February 18 2011 11:38am
Subject:Performance issue
View as plain text
Hi,

I have a cluster with 2 API/SQL nodes and 1 managernode. Version used is 5.1 (7.09
Ubuntu).
The data nodes have 16G Memory

Among other things I use this  as a service backend for my mailscanner gateways.
They use spamassassin MySQL based. This I have implemented as a NDBCLUSTER DB but
I have terrible performance problems using this.

The estimates size of the DB is around 4G. The table I query has around 25 Million
records.
So should I go back and use InnoDb for this as I did in my prior setup or do anybody
have some tuning recommendations.

Regards

Peter Sørensen/Univ Of Southern Denmark/email: maspsr@stripped

Thread
Performance issuePeter Sørensen18 Feb
  • Re: Performance issuepetya18 Feb
  • Re: Performance issueGeert Vanderkelen18 Feb
    • Re: Performance issueWagner Bianchi20 Feb