List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jason Brooke Date:February 16 2011 1:55pm
Subject:Re: best load balancing method for MySQL Cluster
View as plain text
I can't make any suggestions about which is the best way, but  I can
confirm that using F5 bigip's does work just fine, I've been using them
with mysql cluster for a couple of years

On 16/02/2011 09:59, laehr mistry wrote:
> Hello
>
> Please suggest me which is the best way or method to Load balance MySQL
> cluster's mysqld nodes used in production.
>
> Can we use F5 Big-IP LTM to load balance MYSQL?
>
> Thanks and Regards
> Laehr

Thread
best load balancing method for MySQL Clusterlaehr mistry16 Feb
  • Re: best load balancing method for MySQL Clustersushant chawla16 Feb
  • RE: best load balancing method for MySQL ClusterAndrew Morgan16 Feb
    • Re: best load balancing method for MySQL ClusterWagner Bianchi16 Feb
      • Re: best load balancing method for MySQL Clusterlaehr mistry17 Feb
        • Re: best load balancing method for MySQL ClusterJason Brooke18 Feb
      • Re: best load balancing method for MySQL ClusterEber Duarte22 Feb
  • Re: best load balancing method for MySQL ClusterJason Brooke16 Feb
  • RE: best load balancing method for MySQL ClusterJeff Sturm17 Feb