List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Wagner Bianchi Date:February 16 2011 1:36pm
Subject:Re: best load balancing method for MySQL Cluster
View as plain text
Andrew,

Do you have more suggestions about the component that we can use to achieve
the objectives metioned by Leahr? I am so curious about it as well and I
want to know what are the options we have available.

Best regards.
--
Wagner Bianchi

2011/2/16 Andrew Morgan <andrew.morgan@stripped>

> The load balancing is fairly straight-forward, a simple round-robbing over
> all available servers is a reasonable approach and so I'd expect most load
> balancers would work. Note that if you the JDBC connector (Connector/J) then
> you can do some of the load balancing/failover directly.
>
> Regards, Andrew.

best load balancing method for MySQL Clusterlaehr mistry16 Feb
  • Re: best load balancing method for MySQL Clustersushant chawla16 Feb
  • RE: best load balancing method for MySQL ClusterAndrew Morgan16 Feb
    • Re: best load balancing method for MySQL ClusterWagner Bianchi16 Feb
      • Re: best load balancing method for MySQL Clusterlaehr mistry17 Feb
        • Re: best load balancing method for MySQL ClusterJason Brooke18 Feb
      • Re: best load balancing method for MySQL ClusterEber Duarte22 Feb
  • Re: best load balancing method for MySQL ClusterJason Brooke16 Feb
  • RE: best load balancing method for MySQL ClusterJeff Sturm17 Feb